I want you to have an exciting and enjoyable experience when you purchase my art. But there are some realities with transportation costs and the fragile nature of artwork that mean I have to be realistic about my Refund & Exchanges Policy.
Please take your time during ‘check out’ via my website. If you make an error during purchase please reach out immediately, I must pass on ‘change of shipping’ surcharges if you make changes beyond 24 hours of purchase – contact me email@example.com for further assistance or call during business hours (GMT +10) +61 (0) 423 982936.
Domestic Purchases – WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- Art is complex and fragile to transport, hence I am unable to offer returns on prints or original artworks simply for change of mind. I do take great care with my packaging and handling, in the unlikely event that your artwork is damaged in transit, please photograph the packaging PRIOR to opening the box if damaged and then photograph the damaged art inside.
- Please email your issue, the painting/print name, images of the damage and a short description to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your parcel.
- I will replace your print with an identical one. For originals that are damaged during transit, I will replace it with an existing artwork on my website once the damaged artwork has been returned.
- Any items being returned remain property of the purchaser until received by cherylharrison.com.au, so please ensure you package your return items appropriately.
- cherylharrison.com.au will not be held liable for any further damage to artworks damaged in return transit to me.
*PLEASE NOTE, RETURNED GOODS SHOULD BE RETURNED IN THE SAME CONDITION AS RECEIVED WITHIN UNDAMAGED PACKAGING. TAKE GREAT CARE IN REPACKAGING ANY RETURN ITEMS. I CANNOT ISSUE EXCHANGES ON ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN DAMAGED SUBSEQUENTLY DUE TO POOR PACKAGING.
All return requests for damaged goods must occur within 24 hours of receipt. Returns must be shipped within 3 business days.
I cannot accept returns if:
- A piece is not returned in its RECEIVED condition: used or damaged SUBSEQUENTLY, or returned inappropriately (e.g. box improperly taped, no bubble wrap, no fragile markings).
- The item is returned outside of the time frame stated above.
Please return any items to:
17 Limpet Ave
Port Douglas, 4877 QLD
International Purchases – OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
The same conditions apply but the buyer must cover the cost of the return freight.
CONTACT: email@example.com | +61 (0) 423982936